The adidas Matchcourt has a long outstanding history within skateboarding culture. In the '70s, skaters had picked up the original Matchcourt basketball sneakers and made it their own, happy with the board feel they provided and the all around aesthetic. The Matchcourt Hi RX Na-Kel Purple Shoes are an updated version from the originals in a new high-top construction, this particular model being designed by pro skateboarder Na-Kel Smith. These shoes have a regal velvet/suede upper, a vulcanized design for board feel, and herringbone vector tread grip, meshing together for a fully functional skateboarding shoe in a stylish purple and white colorway.
- Matchcourt Hi RX Na-Kel Purple Shoes by adidas.
- Signature Na-Kel Smith pro model colorway and construction.
- High-top design.
- Velvet upper with suede toe cap and along the forefoot's sides, strategically placed for skate abrasion resistance.
- Double stitched toe.
- Suede heel tab for easy on and off access with custom outreached hands graphic.
- Reinforce metal eyelets.
- Minimal padding.
- Vulcanized construction.
- Canvas trim along tope of collar and tongue.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Rubber herringbone vector tread pattern for grip.
- adidas logo detailing throughout.
adidas Matchcourt Hi RX Na-Kel Purple Shoes